Our mission is to encourage and support interactive teaching through the use of classroom response systems, such as Classwork system, CPS-system ...
Part I: Class Work
(CPS user please look PART II )
· Instructors instructions: ( Note: UT-EID login first recommended)
· Student instructions for class work: Web instructions,
Picture based instructions.
· For classwork related questions please contact Patsy McDonald <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Remote problem: What to do?
Part II: CPS
What's CPS? http://www.einstruction.com/
Bulletin Board: What's new?
FAQs: about using the system
(Classwork user please look PART I )
Is cps appropriate for your class? click here.
3. For cps and other systems related questions please contact Morrie Schulman <email@example.com>.
5. Printable instruction for upload CPS score to BlackBoard
1. For cumulative semester spread sheet see cps-grade book.
3. Student's records in recent past:
Most web documents linked to this homepage were tested by Explorer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have difficulty viewing any of the documents using Netscape.
last modified Jan. 14 2005