1. Ongoing use of the system:
· See ClassData in Sec. I.2, Use of cps in College of Engineering
· UT (cps) Bulletin: What's new?
· Frequently asked questions (FAQs)about using the system: click here
· How to get help? Support team available to students and instructors. click here.
2. Presentations and survey data
· From Classtalk to Wireless System:
Using Wireless Technology, by C. Chiu and A. Woods,
A Wireless System for
Classroom Teaching, by C. Chiu and
Teaching at UT,
by C. Chiu,at ITA Teaching Workshop
New Tool for
Classroom Teaching Tool: Wireless Class Performance System: by C. Chiu and
K. Sathasivan. at New Faculty Conference,
Teaching Tool: UT-CPS: by C. Chiu and K. Sathasivan. at Experienced Teachers
o Discussion on the use of cps on UT campus by C. Chiu, Jeffrey Sigel and Justin Cone, March 26, 2003.
o Using Classroom Communication Device (cps) to Enhance Effectiveness in Large Class Teaching by C. Chiu, R. Duke, A. Woods and K. Schmidt, April 28, 2003.
o UT implementation of CPS: Past, Present and Future by C. Chiu and A. Woods, August 19, 2003
3. Articles on Interactive Teaching and Classtalk
a. Wireless response technology in college classrooms, by H. Arthur Woods and Charles Chiu
b. CPS Story by Robert Alexander (Daily Texan, July 11, 2003)
CPS use in E
316 Masters of British Literature (
INTICE - Interactive
Technology to Improve Classroom Experience, by Siegel et al (
f. Use of cps-like system in Accounting, Sociology, Law ... In Class Audience Weighs in By KATIE HAFNER, New York Times, April 29, 04.
4. Interactive Teaching resources: Interactive quiz library and other websites.
b. Ongoing project: A comprehensive e-library (pdf-format) for interactive teaching: click here.
c. Interactive teaching websites: See What is Interactive Teaching?