PIRA # 1J11.20 - Exceeding Center of Gravity: Tower of Lire
Photos Show the Demonstration at the University of Texas at Austin.
Instructions / Notes:
- A set of eight wood blocks are stacked so the top block appears to be placed completely
past the edge of the table.
- Step lengths go as L/2n.
- It is highly recommended that you first set up the demo as shown above.
- Then take it apart so that from the back of the table, so that the set up appears as below.
- Note how the placement lines on the left side of each block all face to the rear and in this case to the left.
- If you really pay attention to the photo, you'll note that there is a very short stool beneath the table.